A Freshman is any student who has 0-5 credits.
High School Graduation Requirements
- 4 credits of English
- 3 credits of Math
- 3 credits of Science
- 3 credits of Social Studies
- 1 credit of Practical Arts
- 1 credit of Fine Arts
- 1 credit of P.E.
- 1 credit of Computer Applications
- 1/2 credit of Personal Finance
- 1/2 credit of Health
- 6 credits of Electives
24 Total Credits
- During the 9th grade year, Mrs. Heuring will verify the student’s career or college track and review advanced classes options.
- If the student is in A+ they must achieve a score of proficient or advanced on the Algebra I End of Course (EOC) Exam and
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or better with at least a 95% or better attendance rate.
Fall Guidance Activities
Students will work with Missouri Connections.